Healthcare services are provided by our LHCSA (a licensed home care services agency) and our Wellness Department.
Together they monitor the health and safety of our residents providing assistance for those who need help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and medication management. Below is a sample list of some of the services offered at the Braemar at Wallkill:
- On-site physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Medication management
- 24-hour monitored emergency call system
- Supervision and assistance with ADLs
- On-site physician’s offices
- NYSDOH Assisted Living Program
- Adult social day care
In addition to assisted living, Braemar at Wallkill has specialized care available for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or other forms of memory loss. Learn more about our Memory Care Unit.